Here are my recent findings that are DBC approved all the way!!!
1. Keto Corn Chips. Hands down, Quest chips, at 4 net carbs per bag, is the best option. They come in nacho, ranch, and chili lime.
2. Keto cheese balls, croutons and Cocoa Puffs!!!! I got these from Shrewd Foods, via Amazon. It’s insane!
3. Primal Thin Keto Crackers- If you ever tried Mary’s Gone Crackers, you will love these even more! Also via Amazon.
4. Keto crunchy cookies by Julian’s Bakery. This online bakery makes crunchy cookies with an almond flavor.
5. Keto chocolate nut bars with no sugar alcohol from CHOC ZERO- This is LEGIT my favorite candy bar ever.
6. Keto “Wheat Thins” but better! Crackers are from Cauli Foods and they feel and taste just like the other stuff.
7. Paleo Bread for the win. This almond and coconut flour bread brand is not for those who dislike nut flour. However, if you play it carefully and learn to butter your bread right, it can feel like the other stuff.
If you are doing Keto and you are not obese, that is, that you only need to lose 30 lbs or less, learn this before Keto gets on your nerves for “not working.”
1. If you are NOT obese, and already have some muscle definition: KETO WILL BE A SLOW PROCESS. Maybe 2 pounds loss per month in some cases.
2. Be ready to focus on losing FAT and not weight. Learn to feel the difference, and forget the scales. YOU WILL FEEL IT.
3. LIMIT your cheat meals. People who are not obese don’t have that much fat to lose. We can’t afford cheat meals the way others can. My best success has been keeping at least 2 full months at Keto. My “cheat” meals are not that bad, either. LIMIT THEM. Our bodies work differently.
HEY, AT LEAST THE FOOD IS GREAT!!!!
I’ll wait. Lol. Here are my legit GO TO MEALS for Keto: