- Going into the third month of this lifestyle, I have had ups and downs all together. All I can see changes in my body, and I have not needed one of my medications anymore.
- The only frustrating thing has been that my scale does not drop 20 pounds in a short period of time. In fact, it dwindles. It comes up and down however it wants to. So I stopped caring about the numbers.
Miracles aren’t real. Neither are “miraclelites”
- I am realizing now that three months is not even a fraction of what a lifestyle entails, so I am still starting out.
All I want is for my body to dissolve it’s own fat from within: the dangerous kind! Keto and Fatty Liver
- midsection fat
- and the dreadful fat that accumulates around your face as you age.
At least I finally made peace with food
- Then, there is the fact that a keto lifestyle makes it easier to eat because the unnecessary foods ( processed breads, chips, starchy potatoes, rice and pastas) can all be swapped for something more substantial and with actual nutritional value.
I don’t like the calorie counting and macros thing because I chose to continue to consume alcohol, but exercise can help with that. It is my responsibility to find an exercise that doesn’t hurt my knees. No excuses there.