If eggs are what give cheesecakes consistency, then why not use gelatin?
- 3 laughing cow cheese wedges, cut in squares= 90 calories
- 1/2 c boiling water
- 1/2 c sucralosa or non sugar of choice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 envelop gelatin
And coconut oil sugar free whipped cream and ChocZero Raspberry syrup.
- Basically, melt the sugar, flavors, gelatin and hot water together til all disappears. Mix the cheese in, then blend all together.
- Once it becomes a cream, place in the fridge for an hour
I totally have to keep working on my flavor because it was not the best. But I vote yes on the consistency and the texture.
- Still a work in progress. Those almonds you are there are sea salt! That’s just my bad taste buds.
- Still 90 calories altogether!!!
- For everything!!!! Except add 25 for each 2TBSP of whipped cream and 20 for 1 TBSP slivered almonds, if applicable.