Been quite frustrated. Hormone changes kicked me off ketosis & I’ve just had it.
So I cheated-ISH
“Ish”- because all I really ate off “the norm” was Southern Fried Chicken (breaded) which does to me what Xanax does to the frazzled. Let’s take a look why:
Exactly … that was Publix chicken btw. Damn.
So here were the “shock” symptoms:
- Got sick
- Felt foggy in the morning
- Didn’t see the big deal either or
- Figured I might as well continue Keto for the sake of the foggy brain and extra energy.
Conclusion: Keto living STILL makes sense because I eat necessary and not unnecessary food.
- Keto did not do a miracle on me, for I didn’t have that much weight to lose. ✅
- In fact I was getting jealous of the 200plus pounders who were losing 20 pounds the first 10 days. Shit. That would have helped me some! Well, didn’t happen. 😞
- I can’t tell you that it made any immediate massive changes in my body except for my mood, brain power and energy. 🤘🏽
- I did do an antioxidant reading and my range was ONE RANK below the TOP healthy range. So, I was antioxidant -balanced with Keto. 🙌🏽👏🏻
- So I guess heavier people will find Keto to be a miracle worker while healthy-ish people with normal-ish weight may want to consider keto along with another alternative to weight loss (I do exercise and 16-hour IF) to make it target the zones.
- Keto is a bit anticlimactic if you aren’t very overweight. 😞
- The food is good though and you won’t get obsessed with eating. It becomes a norm.
- Maybe I really should not drink at all and see what happens.
- Yea, screw that part 😜